Quality of Life and Quality of Care…
For more than 80 years, families have trusted Bergen Regional Medical Center to provide comprehensive, high-quality long term care services for their loved ones.
As a full service, accredited medical center, Bergen Regional provides nursing care, as well as access to specialized onsite physicians 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Because our facility has an onsite acute care hospital, if our residents experience medical emergencies day or night, the comprehensive medical care they need is always just an elevator ride away.
Our dedicated staff of professionals provides the highest level of care to our residents and helps to create a home- like atmosphere to serve each individual.
In addition to our talented and professionals staff, we are proud to offer the following specialty services:
- Rehabilitation services, including physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy
- In-house respiratory therapy services
- 12-bed ventilator unit
- Cardiac care
- Surgical care
- Tracheostomy care
- Professional dietitians and chefs who can accommodate most food preferences and therapeutic diets
- Hospice services which, if elected, is provided in addition to the care offered by our professional nursing, social work and other staff
- Several high medical acuity units are available. Intravenous therapies, gastrostomy tube feeding and advanced respiratory support services are available
- A comprehensive wound care program
- Respite program
- Secure Alzheimer/Dementia units
- Multi-faith pastoral care provided at bedside and in our interfaith chapel.
- A personal care salon on site. Services offered in the salon or in the privacy of a resident’s room
- Diversified Recreational Therapy activities for all functional levels including horticultural therapy in the BRMC Greenhouse, arts and crafts, music programs, cooking programs, variety shows, dances, birthday parties, and many other dynamic interactions designed to allow our residents to enjoy life to its fullest
- Regular community outings including trips to movie theaters, restaurants, shopping centers, parks, sporting events and museums
- Flat Screen TV’s and Wii Entertainment Systems in dayroom areas
- Game room
- Dedicated Korean Program that meets the cultural needs of our Korean community
The Long Term Care Division at Bergen Regional Medical Center is the largest licensed nursing home in the state of New Jersey. Tours are given 7 days a week. Valet parking is available. For more information about a tour or the admission process, please contact the Long Term Care Admissions Office, at 201.967.4073.